$210.00 price excluding tax
MAF series – Macrphage Activating Factor –
Contains 60 x 1 mg MAF in enterically coated (acid-resistant) capsules.
Each Capsule Contains:
- 1 mg MAF
- Equivalent to 100 ng of Macrophage Activating Factor
- Immunoglobulins & other immune factors
Administration: Consume with water: 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after).
Sublingual administration: Use sublingually by opening the capsule and gradually dissolving in the mouth. Allow about 5-10 minutes to absorb the Oral MAF in the mucosa of the mouth. Avoid eating or drinking soon after, to continue absorbing the Oral MAF for longer in the throat.
- For maximum support take 1 capsule orally with water first thing in the morning followed by 1 capsule sublingually.
- Capsules may be taken orally and sublingually at other times of the day or around bedtime each day.
- For higher doses, take orally and sublingually 2-4 times daily.
- Take a daily oral vitamin D3 supplement, 5000 IU or a dose high enough to achieve a blood level of between 70-100 ng/ml (175-250 nmol/l) during treatment. After treatment maintain a level of 50-70 ng/ml (125-175 nmol/l). Ideally vitamin D should be taken with a fat containing meal.
Topical administration: May also be used as an aid to beautiful skin.
- Rub contents of capsule onto skin with moisture as required.
- Leave in place for up to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Storage: please store bottles well sealed and refrigerated or in a cool dry place to maintain maximum activity of MAF. The product will remain fully active for 1 year or longer when refrigerated.
Transport: during regular use, bottles may be kept at room temperature without refrigeration.
Long term storage: benefits from refrigeration.
DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.